Pages

Search blog and web

How to re-start sex after a death of loved one???

Dear TAM people I am coming to you with a situation that I cant figure out on my own.
My only and most loved family member passed away about 3,5 months ago. Since I have withdrawn from social life since I have a desperate need for solitude. I am just going through the grief and it will take me a long time to come to therms with being alone in this world with no blood relatives around.

I also have zero interest in sex. It's like I am just wanting to be alone and not bothered by anything or anyone. He is being more than patient with me but I do realize it can't go on forever like this. Last time we did it was in november last year.... I simply can't... I was wondering if anyone on here has faced the same problem and if so how did you fix it? Any perspective will be appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment