Pages

Search blog and web

Why isn't he the one kissing butt?

Last Monday (3/4), my husband went to our first marriage counseling session ever. I was about to divorce him out of sheer exasperation over our fruitless efforts on our own to communicate let alone work on our relationship.

Soon after, he started to tell me how I can improve our relationship. Started to scold me for not asking him how his day was, immediately after asking me about my day.

Then abruptly he started to act nice, accomodating, kind, etc. But...

After I told him I will pick up his shopping list of stuff only if he gives me a foot massage, he asked "Where is the Love?"

This is weird - his being nice has softened me. I feel like I should toughen up and remind him that I almost left him last week, and now he is pouting when I don't kiss his butt?

He should be kissing mine! :confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment