Pages

Search blog and web

Unrequited love tired of it

Long story cut short (people write novels on this) I confessed my love for my best female friend just after graduating from Uni. We had become really close over a period of 4 years, and I broke out in tears in a cafe in a foreign country where we were traveling. She rejected me shortly after, saying I was her brother. Despite having been single for over a year (and she's still single) she played me the lesbian card as a way of escaping any sort of guilt, even though she had been in a relationship with an Australopithecus male for over 2 years who treated her awfully. Bla bla bla female hypocrisy bla bla bla.

It's been 16 months, I'm still pretty ****ing upset, but time has healed the wound. I'm realising the mistake was to give it so much importance, she's not important, and I have the power in the situation. Things are making more sense, now. But it's been 16 miserable months. We live far apart, she wants to cross the continents and I hope she goes and has a similar experience to teach her a lesson or two.



Anyway, moving on, instead, my male friend comes out with this **** act that apparently after 7 years of knowing him, he's in love with me and I'm guilty for not reciprocrating. This is a very different situation, and I'm upset at him.
Then this annoying girl I knew at age 12 is emotionally harassing me 3000 km from here trying to make me feel guilty for not loving her. Both of these people had their father die while I knew them, and somehow they relentlessly cling onto the past thinking I will solve all their problems.


**** this ****.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment