Pages

Search blog and web

depression and confusion

Well I know i haven't posted in a while, but thats because I thought everything was okay. Well its not. We had a huge fight tonight and that's before I had to go to work. I was very annoyed with him, so I flipped out. I just took all the anger all the emotions I had been surpressing and just had an absolute breakdown. I yelled at him. I put him down mentally. I have never expressed my anger and been more truthful about all the pain he has mentally caused me. All he could do was say he didn't care about me anymore and he is done trying to be together. I'm in complete shock. At first I cried and was really hurt. But then I felt angry. Who does he think he is. I was giving him the chance. He is the cheater. He has some nerve to act like he is some swert person giving me the chance when he is the one who blew it. He never ceases to amaze me how much more important his feelings and life is then mine. So I went to work. Called him on break and said u kn ow what I'm okay with this I'm going to move on. He says I don't feel like talking right now. We can talk about this later I'm going to bed. How can he sleep right after he flips my world upside down. I don't know were to go from here
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment