Pages

Search blog and web

Online wife?!

I found out my husband had been chatting with women a long time ago but I recently got the privilege to read their chats and they refer to each other as "online husband and wife" and they "got married via skype"!!!! What does this mean?! I confronted him he called me a rat and when I told him I have screenshots of their flirting and calling each other pet names and talking about hugging and falling asleep he got extremely furious, hit and cracked the door with his fist, started jumping up and down in frustration like a little kid and started saying how I invaded his privacy and he's sick and tired of my bs(constantly busting him secretly chatting with other women). He said he talks to them because he can't talk to me and I reminded him that I'm distant BECAUSE he's been talking to them for over a year and lying about it and I'd warned him that until he cuts all contact with them we will not be able to have a good marriage or sleep together. Mind y ou we were still having sex while he was talking to them and saying all the above mentioned stuff but I always felt in my gut he wasn't honest and I was being lied to. So every time either by accident or by purposely snooping I found stuff he would blame me for not trusting him and snooping. Today thought I opened his iPad and to my luck his Facebook was wide open and logged in. It's as if it was meant to be!! Oh and we've been going to counseling lately and he did delete one of the girls and I'm not sure if he's in touch with her via other apps. The chat I saw today had been happening from July till January 2013 and he hasn't talked to her since then but she messaged him today and Saturday asking what's up and where'd be go.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment