Pages

Search blog and web

My Story, Please help me with courage and support

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for a long time and finally got the courage to post. When I read some of the stories here I even feel bad posting mine as some of you have endured so much, I would appreciate everyone's input and help, I'm looking more for courage and support than anything else as I find everyone here very caring and understanding of what this is like.

I will try to keep my story as brief as possible. I have been dating a man now for almost a year, during this time we made plans to eventually get married and have a family together, things were going in that direction or so I thought. He is divorced and has many issues due to the fact that his ex wife cheated on him through out their entire marriage (15 year marriage) he suffered a lot of trauma and abused due to all this and I was always very understanding and tried to help him as much as I could. Our relationship never had any issues, we got a long extremely well, never had a fight, nothing.

Two months into our relationship he suddenly cut all contact with me and disapeared, ignored my calls, my emails, I had no idea what had happened, later found out he was seeing someone else, he came back, came cleaned about it, apologized and I took him back, long story short, this has happened now four times, this latest time with his ex wife, every time I would do the exposure etc etc etc (as I have been lurking here since the first time it happened).

Right now he cut again all contact and I know he is seeing his ex wife, I already exposed. I'm looking more for support than anything else, I know it's over but it hurts and it's very painful, I did everything for him, this latest time I was living with him, helping him financially a great deal, helping him with his kids ( he has four children) that I love as my own and out of the blue he asked me to leave his house, this the week I had spend hundreds of dollars helping him and when I was sick, he literally asked me to leave with the excuse we were going to fast and he needed time to adjust, he didn't even drive me home, I had to take a cab to the bus station with fever and throwing up, he totally detached from me like if I meant nothing and nothing had happened between us. I feel lost and would like to be able to make sense of all this, I feel I'm all over the place. I ask all of you to help me, I don't have family or friends that can help me go through this and I'm very alo ne. I also would like to hear the man's here input as a man please help me to understand all this. Thank you very much everyone.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment