Pages

Search blog and web

Being gay and feeling uncomfortable around others

So this is the first time I've talked about this and I have absolutely no idea how I'm supposed to go about things like coming out, and what to do in most social situations.

As an example there have been times where my friends have been like, "x girl is so fit", and I'll just go along with it, but I hate doing this as I'm just lying to myself. I also find it really demoralising when people say things about gay people being disgusting - my parents have said it, along with some of my friends and even my teachers. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, and that I'm just being too sensitive.

On the subject of coming out, it feels like I have two choices: either regret not telling my parents and hate myself for it, or have my parents hate me for being who I am. I don't feel like I'm ready at all, and never will be.

Anyway, I know there are loads of people in this sort of situation and I would appreciate any advice :) (also didn't know where to post this anonymously, sorry if it's in the wrong section).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment