Pages

Search blog and web

Going out of my mind trying to get understand him

Okay, try to keep this as short as possible.
Seeing a boy since end of January, just FWB really, English not his first language.
Chat pretty much every day and see each other 3/4 times a week, a week ago he had been ignoring me all day (I can tell because we chat on WhatsApp), so I asked him why, also I hadn't seen him for nearly two weeks as I'd been back home and he'd had no money, he later replied saying he wasn't ignoring me.

Next day we had a lovely conversation where he was really sweet, told me I was the best, we arranged stuff we wanted to do together (not when though).

Day after this - nothing, once again I ask why he is ignoring me, he tells me after a long time that he isn't but he will ignore me if i want, I say of course I don't want to, then I don't hear from him from nearly a week. During this time I send him messages trying to get him to talk to me, I tell him I don't care if he wants to stop seeing me etc but I just want to know what's going on. Last night he finally replies, simply saying 'I will speak with you now I am sleeping' 'good night' WHAT he actually meant I don't know as this makes no sense. Tried to speak to him today and he has just texted me saying he is working so can't speak and asking if I am going out.

The immediate assumption to me is that he doesn't want to see me any more, but if this is the case why has he bothered speaking to me after ignoring me for ages - he could even just block me on WA if he didn't want to speak to me. And it just doesn't make sense after we had such a nice conversation before he started ignoring me. Sorry for failing at keeping this post short so badly!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment