Pages

Search blog and web

Should I go?

I am just looking for some honest opinions.
I won a trip through work. To a place I've always wanted to go. A place where my husband has been before. A 7 day trip with airfare, hotel and at least one meal a day paid for. My husband and I have been planning it for months. My boss is going. I have customers who are going. It's basically a networking business trip.
He got fired today. For reasons that don't have anything to do with him. Completely political. He is more annoyed and insulted more than anything else. He already has interviews for a new job next week.
He is not going on the trip. He decided that while I was at work today. Told me when I got home. Then told me it was up to me whether I go or not. In the next breath, told me we shouldn't spend the money. We have almost two years salary (his and mine) in savings. He'll have a new job before we even have to touch savings.
I want to go. I realize this makes me sound like a selfish person. I'm not a selfish person. I'm the one who gives up what I want so he gets what he wants. Anything he wants. Whenever he wants.
If I go, I'm going to pay for it for the rest of my life. He'll never let me forget it. My mother says go. HIS mother says go. I still want to go.
What do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment