Pages

Search blog and web

Argument with a girl PLEASE HELP!!

hi all,

I need a bit of advice on something I am struggling with at the moment.
This girl and I are dating at uni. Last week she told me she liked me since the start of uni in October and that all her friends back home know who I am.
Everything is fine between us and we have been really close since. However, on wednesday after I went out I went to hers ( she wasn't out). I was too drunk to remember anything but I made a mess at hers and basically was an idiot by waking up her flat mates and being too loud. She phoned up my mate and he came to get me.

The next day, I went to her lecture and waited when she finished. I asked her for a 2 min chat. I wanted to apologize but she said if you wanna say anything about what happened yesterday then it's OK. then she left me.

When I got back to my place I texted her that I fully apology and that Ive hurt her and that I hope she can forgive me. Also I told her if she wants a bit of time off from me then she can have that as well. I just for a fact know that she is still upset. Now it's friday but she still didn't reply to my text. Any advice what to do now. We are breaking for easter tomorrow and we have promised to see each other over easter but now all of this is happening I don't know what to do.
We always have small arguments but never had a big one like this one.

thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment