Pages

Search blog and web

Do I call him?

So last night I met a guy in a club and we kissed for a bit but I wasn't interested in anything more so told him I was going home with my friends and we left. The thing is he gave me his number, and my friends who were there are urging me to call him but I'm not sure...

Everyone knows the saying about how guys in clubs are only after one thing and that you don't get guys looking for relationships so I don't know whether there's any point calling or texting him. Plus he might not even remember me and it would be so awkward :S Lastly he's 23 which is 5 years older than me and I wasn't sure if that was too big of an age gap even if he was interested.

Yeah I overthink things... :$




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment