Pages

Search blog and web

Guys: if you stop looking at a girl is it because you've lost interest?

Anon because I have friends on here.

Basically there's this guy in college who I see every day but don't have any classes or anything with. I just see him around in the library, at lunch in the refectory etc. He used to stare at me a few months ago and came and sat next to me in the library once where I heard him telling his mate that he likes me. :S Anyway, I assumed he liked me because whenever he saw me he'd either be staring at me or trying not to stare. I observed him for a while and started finding him rather cute.. Unfortunately though, I never really made the effort to give him eye contact back or anything and now he doesn't look at me anymore. He doesn't even give me casual glances and it looks like he avoids looking at me at all costs. But then there's the odd day where I catch him looking at me and can't bring myself to give him any eye contact so I just act casual and act like I haven't noticed him. :/ I feel really bad but upset too cos he's the only guy that's intrigued me so much. So yeah.. I w anted to ask, if you've been interested in a girl you don't know much for a while and kept looking at her, then suddenly stopped, what's the reason behind this? Loss of interest? Hopelessness? Annoyance? A new gf...? Am I missing something?

Thanks guys. Opinions of girls are welcome too :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment