Pages

Search blog and web

The more he pushes me away, the more I want him

  • Thread Starter

I honestly don't know what is wrong with me, I'm not affectionate or emotional and I'm very reserved with my emotions. I know this guy had feelings for me, and I didn't reciprocate them at the time. He is distancing himself from me because he thinks I don't like him, and it's making me want him really badly. I literally can't stop thinking about him and talking about him to my best friend. My friend tells me to forget about him and just move on, but I can't stand the thought of losing him. I've never had that much of a connection with a guy, as I have with him. I'm so frustrated, I feel really helpless right now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment