Pages

Search blog and web

How do you think Cavewomen would have communicated?

Okay I realize our understanding of how Cavepeople acted is pretty low, but from a woman's perspective considering how women are all about communicating and talking how do you think cavewomen would've before the advent of language? Would they just sit around grunting at each other? Or help each other in some way?

I watched a video on Cavemen and one part the cavemen captured a cavewoman from a different tribe and once they brought her back the other cave women were not very happy and they said the other cave women could kill the new one, you think it likely?

Silly topic I know but after I watched the video I was curious and figured maybe ladies here have some idea on how cave women would act, lol.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment