Pages

Search blog and web

Will my penis turn women off?

I have a thing called "pearly penile papules". Theres arcticles and pictures of it on the internet if you want to see exactly what it looks like. They are basicly small bumps on the ridge of the glans. Its not an std, they are harmless and non transmittal.

In my case they are not that many or that big, and theres a chance you wont even notice them unless you look closely... but they are there.

How familiar are women with "pearly penile papules"? Do they know this thing exists? If so, would you as a woman find this a turn off or a dealbreaker?

I'm not married and I know this is a marriage forum but I thought this would be a good place to ask.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment