Pages

Search blog and web

I Keep Falling For It.

Hello all!! I'm in a fog right now. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years. We disagree, we argue and then we make up. He cheated on me before and I decided to forgive him and move on from it. no counseling involved.

Her is my issue. He has these moods that he'd get into all of the time. One minute i'm feeling like we are in marital bliss and then 3 or 4 days later he just stops engaging. and then when i call him out on it, he says that i'm crazy and that he isn't acting a certain way. we would be all in love talking, laughing, joking and then all of a sudden there's nothing. i would always call him throughout the day to check on him and see how he's doing but i would always feel rushed off of the phone. He never calls to see how i'm doing, it's always me showing him how much i love and care for him, showing him that i want and need him. the only time he shows me is when we get back together after a break up. that will be the most beautiful 3 days i can imagine with my husband. but it's always short lived.

we are now going through this again and i just don't know what to do anymore. I'm so sad that i fell for it once again, knowing that it wouldn't last. any advice on this would really help.

thanks!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment