Pages

Search blog and web

Question about implementing the 180, specifically No Contact.

Hi (again). I want to use the 180 as a plan to move on from my recent separation (she moved out). I see a lot of positives that it will bring me in surviving both today and down the road if there is no hope for us.

However, i am concerned with the No Contact and remaining/appearing distant. One of her pet hates was that i didn't 'open up' and 'communicate' enough. (anyone else had that accusation? ;) )

It could be interpreted that i'm being just that, and no amount of explaining that i'm "giving her the space she needs while also giving me room and time to grow" will fall on deaf ears. I see a lot of "Oh, you've already checked out", "you just don't give a siht about me/us/our marriage" (delete as applicable...) in my future if i don't get this right before it first comes up.

She's been gone since Saturday, emailed me once on Monday and i politely asked her to not contact except in an emergency, as we'd discussed. I got the "oh, i'm sorry, i'll stop bothering you" in return. :rolleyes:

Want to do this, but do it right. So any advice would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment