Pages

Search blog and web

My dad is going to make me marry at 16...

  • Thread Starter

Basically my mother passed away, and as the eldest male my dad say once i turn 16, i'm going to have to marry, and in my opinion, the girl is ****ing gross, i already have feeling for another girl, but i can't let anyone in my family ever know, otherwise i swear i will be beaten to chit. I'm pakistani, and not your average one, and but my dad is trying to say he needs help, he was planning on getting me married off young to when my mother was alive so that this girl can also help around the house in the case of my ill mother. I ****ing hate the ****ing idea, just because i am the oldest means i'm getting the ****, can you imagine me not listening to my father, i've tried to argue against him loads of times, but each time he promises me stuff such 50k if i get married, he'll leave me alone etc, but i dont ****ing want to.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment