Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being selfish?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking around just reading posts for a while. I decided to sign up the other day.

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years exactly on the 7th. We have lived together for about the same amount of time. We live in Northern cali.

I am a college student enrolled in my second year. I am planning on transferring next year to so cal. If I get in of course.

My boyfriend is alot older than me. This has never been a problem. He is already established in his tech career. So he can get a job basically anywhere.

The problem is he has two 2 year Olds from a previous marriage. Is it wrong for me to take him away from his children? He says he'll be able to only see them in the summer. The children are so young so he will have to go back up to nirthern california to see them. But I myself grew up barely seeing my parents and I now how that feels and dont want that for his children. My question is for people who are divorced and moved far away. How do you handle visitation? Would it be reasonable for him to stay here and me move and have a long distance relationship?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment