Pages

Search blog and web

Other girls keep messaging me, making gf jealous - any "safety mode" for iPhone?

  • Thread Starter

I have girls messaging me many times a day through the facebook chat, whatsapp and line.. and it's making my girlfriend really jealous.

I'm wondering what could I do to stop from all these coming to my phone? The worst is when I'm just showing her something on my phone and then some girl suddenly messages me.. They're usually girls from other countries so they don't call or text message me, just getting all them from the mentioned apps.

I know there is the "do not disturb" mode on iOS but this will also make calls go straight into voicemail..
What should I do? Or is my girlfriend just overreacting for getting so jealous?

anon. for obvious reasons.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment