Pages

Search blog and web

Sex takes too long, how to speed it up?

My husband and I have sex about twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. About half the time it takes him 1-2 hours to finish, and usually that happens when I am finished before he is. Then things get uncomfortable for me. I seem to dry out if I go first. We started using lubricant but he seems to be offended if I need to do that.

What can I do to help with that? If guys finish first, it's pretty much done for the woman. Also I just can't keep going after an hour or more, but I have learned that if I say I can't keep going, then he gets really angry. Some of the worst fights we've had have been over this type of situation.

Any advice to help us out with this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment