Pages

Search blog and web

hair falls out every time i touch it

  • Thread Starter

everytime i run my hands through my hair, attest 7/8 hairs fall out.


i have relatively thick curly long hair
this doesn't happen as much for the first 2 days after washing it, but after that it falls out more and more. when i wash it though there is a poooool of hair, and when i brush it the brush fills up ridiculous amounts


i only brush my hair once i wash it, so it could be I'm not brushing the tangles out so when i brush my fingers through my hair it seems a lot more than it is as its accumulated?


just wanted to know is this normal and do other girls have the same issue?
I'm getting paranoid about it because i feel like my hair is falling out faster than its being replaced, but i know your meant to loose 100 hairs a day or so.


could the birth control pill have any contribution to this either? i asked my doctor and she said she's never heard of it, some girls complain of thinning though.
my mums hair fell out after child birth and stress so it could be hereditary too.


any other girls out there have a lot of hair fall?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment