Pages

Search blog and web

Help! My brother's girlfriend is a clingy freak!

  • Thread Starter

Basically my brother's girlfriend is what I would call a clingy freak and it seems to be getting worse over time. Not only does she expect my brother to be around her nearly all of her free time she spends what has become nearly every weekend now with her family i.e. parents and siblings, either with them being down at their place or them (bro and girl) travelling to see them. She seems to expect my brother to be with her all the time that they are visiting or to drive over with her if going to see them (some live a way away).

While I am still close to my brother and we get on well normally when I see him, I hardly see him that much these days, nor does the rest of our family. I've quiet to date and have just mentioned it as casually as I can to my brother the odd couple of times, and of course not to her as I want to avoid some kind of tug of war type competition. I do not necessarily dislike her but neither is she someone I would want to spend a lot of time around, I've met her a few times and she's ok to talk to but not what I would call attractive looking (actually a bit of a turn off looks wise from my point of view).

Can anyone suggest anything? because her family always seem to be always f*cking down and she always seems to expect my brother to have to be there as well, god knows why but its starting to get really annoying now, I mean I don't expect to see my brother every week or anything but this situation seems to me to be really strange.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment