Pages

Search blog and web

Closure .... Looking for both female and male perspectives

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone! Hope uni/college is going well... I needed your help! So I dated a guy a while back of which was a very abusive relationship , he cheated on me like 3 times , said hurtful things .. Physically abusive on one occasion( this went on for 3 years , from ages 18-21). Eventually I gave up after he started dating someone else ... With out even telling me btw! He just started communicating with me less , and that was it. He then came back into my life ... Which I accepted , but now I'm catching feelings for him again ... We met up and I felt no magic , he hadn't seem to change that much at all ...(personality wise)! I'm starting to catch feelings again , but I don't know what to do .... I guess I felt like I never got closure from it because I never stood up for myself or gave him a piece of my mind. I think the only way to get over any of this is to explain to him how much he hurt me and that we shouldn't be friends ... You think an email to him should be s ent? ... Any views ? I feel like it will give me closure ...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment