Pages

Search blog and web

Should I break up with my boyfriend?

  • Thread Starter

(sorry this is so long, please read!)

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months and it was great for the first month, then he started to get very self-centred and would refuse to do anything unless it suited him, which obviously wasn't ideal, but a lot of the time I was with him was great and he made me smile and laugh and melt and it was really great. We almost broke up around 2 weeks ago after an argument (not a particularly angry one, it was just cold) and had a massive discussion and agreed to start again. It was great from then, everything seemed perfect and then last weekend he moved away to go to university (I'm still in my final year of school) and he's not far away but it's still over an hour away.
For the first few days everything was great we texted and called each other and it was fine but then a few days ago he randomly said that he thought we were becoming distant (which it didn't seem on the phone the previous day) so I was confused and then halfway through the (fairly serious) conversation he stopped replying, and didn't reply to me until late the next night, when he spoke to me for about 10 minutes, seemed annoyed and uninterested for no reason that I can think of, and then he stopped texting me again and didn't reply until late again tonight, after once again ignoring my messages all day (I get that he's at uni and will be busy, I haven't been pestering I sent him 2 messages through the whole day the first one asking if we could talk and the second a few hours later asking him to text me when he got the chance) and I just feel like there's no way he didn't check his phone all day, he's just ignoring me.
It's frustrating because I can't talk to him about it because he can't seem to finish a conversation and it's driving me insane, I really adore him when I'm with him so for that reason I'm reluctant to break up with him but I don't know if I can do this, he's being like this to me when I haven't done anything wrong, he's not giving me anything back and I feel like he doesn't care but he had ample opportunity to break up with me a couple of weeks ago or before he went to uni and he said he wanted to make the relationship work.
What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment