Pages

Search blog and web

Frustrated and needing opinions

First off i want to appologize for the spelling and grammer , im sending this from my Iphone and autocorrect is a pain.

So recently my wife of 25 years has within the past 3-4 months in my mind (being Petty about everything). We have had our issues as all married couples have had but its got to the point that i cant or dont want to even be in the same room with her. So heres where i ramble and would like some opinions from other couples on whether or not Im being too sensitive or if shes just plain losing her mind. The first scenario happened 3 days ago and she hasnt spoken to me since

I let my son borrow my car for the day last week, no big deal right? well I failed to mention i had loaned my car to him and she was on the phone with him and i hear her say when did you borrow your dads car. A few seconds later she snaps her head towards me and says when the $%#@ were you gonna tell me he borrowed your car?. I said whats the big deal, ,she says the big deal is you dont tell me and your hiding it from me.

Scenario 2:
We went shopping at big box store for 1 Item, and end up walking out with 400.00 worth of stuff. So i post on facebook " Go in for dog food come out with a kayak and a new TV dang you big box store". Again i dont mention it to her and she hears it from her sister about the funny post i made. Again the head snap and silent treatment for days.

I wont even go into detail with me getting off work early (im in management and on a salary so i lose no money)

She has all my passwords to everything social including my work email at her request. I dont hide anything from her. Even though ive woken up at 3 am with her standing at my side of the bed scrolling through both my phones email and texts.
What am i suppose to do? text her every moment im away from my desk in fear someone may see me in town and she will have to find from someone that i was in my work truck not at my desk. Call her when im stopping at the store to grab a pepsi? Im just at my wits end.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment