Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship with best friend

  • Thread Starter

I know there's been several of these threads but hear me out guys.


The story starts off pretty standard, I met a girl when I started uni last year, she was in a relationship but we became best friends. Through out that time, I was sort of attracted to her in a more relationship kind of way but I buried that thought and got on with life.

She's broken up with her boyfriend in the last few weeks and now I am torn about this situation. I'm always thinking about her, less so before but more now and its killing me trying to weigh up whether to try to pursue this or not. I'm not trying to take advantage, we've been in constant contact and I've been looking out for her but I can't ignore how I feel.

I've thought about all the negative consequences such as ruining a friendship and she is also my flatmate this year but I just can't convince myself.

And I know how people suggest shutting her out but she is literally my best friend and we're in the same friendship group here at uni. Obviously she doesn't know and I'm afraid of the consequences if I tell her.

Probably the thing that is tormenting me the most is that I believe something could work and I just can't help but think that if I let go of this possibility then I would have missed out on this precious opportunity.

I just wanted to get all of this off my chest but I just don't know what to do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment