Pages

Search blog and web

What to do about Jealousy?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, I'd been in a relationship for around 6 months when she went to uni to study (about 100 miles away). She has now completed her first year and moved into second and we got to see eachother quite a bit during this time, we have now been together for around 1 and 3/4 years. Now I have moved to uni myself and she has gotten extremely jealous of a girl in my class that lives next door. The girl from next door has helped me a lot in my first week and has walked in with me in the mornings and been the only friend I've made in the first week of beng here. I struggle with being a very nervous person so the thought of going to uni alone terrified me! So I've been walking in with her and I've been round to her's a couple of nights this week (not alone with her housemates there) just for a cuppa and to watch TV/chat. So this girl I have just met helped me a great deal this week, If it were the other way round I would probably be jealous too, as our relationship hasnt been the best recently so I can understand why my girlfriend would be jealous as it has always been her role helping me deal with my stress and nervousness.

I have become good freinds with this girl and she is the only person I know in this new city, I also have a very small class of 22 with only 5 being male. But as the title suggests my girlfriend wants me to stop seeing her, which would leave me with no-one.. So i'd love any advice on what to do, to try and make my girlfriend happy! Thanks Everyone!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment