Pages

Search blog and web

being "friends"

  • Thread Starter

ok so basically this guy and i were like best friends and then i, very very stupidly, started liking him, and given our closeness and the extent to which we were comfortable with each other we would flirt a bit but not much, but we were really close to the point that many people and friends of mine and friends we have in common mistook his friendliness as a reciprocation of my feelings... nevermind thing is, being a very hopeful person i slowly let others convince me he liked me too and in the end i told him i liked him as you can guess from my negativity, things didnt work out but he said we could still b friends and i deifnitely wanted to (especially cuz after all we've been through i still love him as a firned and i knew it wasnt gonna be awkward for either of us) but despiete everything, we were never as closethen **** happened, nothing special i dont think, but just when i thought we were starting to get close again the summer started and i left for the entir e summer and though i wrote him once or twice we didnt really keep i touch or talk (this didnt worry me cuz im just that kind of person) so i figured when id get back things would be goodproblem is right now things are even worse, when i got back from vacation and came to school late he didnt even say hi and ignored me for the first few days, in this past entire month i havent even had a conversation with him, not once, i can literally count that he gave me 1 hug and said hi to me literally 3 times in the entire month, we dont even look at each other in the hallwaysand i hate it soo much i feel like jumping off a building, i mean not really but i soo hate it, i cant stand it at all, it's horrible, and all the attemps i make to get close to him fail (not that i make many...) thing is i really dont know what to do, all of the friends we had in common moved so now we hang out with different people and different crowds which makes things even harder and omg please help me!! how can i get close to him again? pleasee :(:(:( like really, now he hangs out with new people and hes interested in new things and im pretty sure hes not interested in mataining a frienship with me but this means so much to me please help me :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment