Pages

Search blog and web

How to ask for more sex witout hurting his pride.

Sigh.....

I posted a while back about my LD man. Got some good responses. He did go to the doctor and low T was ruled out (unfortunately....which is sad.)

He KNOWS I want more intimacy. He says he feels "pressured" if I even make a innuendo towards him. Which he says makes the problem worse. I"m lucky to get it once a week, and then it almost feels like a chore to him.

He is always giving me a hard time about "it's always about sex with you" to me. Which it isn't.....I enjoy intimacy without it too, but rarely get that either anymore. He blames the long work day and the household chores. We are an old married couple without being married! LOL! He has also said (more than once) that if I need to find a dude on the side, just let him know. He doesn't mean it, and I KNOW he doesn't mean it......I'm pretty sure he's just looking for validation. "No honey, I only want you." Which is TRUE anyway!

But I miss the nookie. I don't even have to have AH-MAYYYYYYZING nookie. I don't demand foreplay, dont need it. (Is nice, but at this point, thats a pipe dream.)

It does hurt to not feel desired. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment