Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what I want.

  • Thread Starter

I have a boyfriend who came to study in the UK from America. We have been together for nearly 2 years.

I'm having some doubts lately about our relationship. In June next year he will be moving back to America and I will be staying here in England. He has told me that he will not be coming back to the UK after Uni has finished and he wants me to move to America with him. I don't know how I would move to America. I do not know the first thing about moving to another Country or how I would do it. I've never even been outside of Europe!

The problem is I don't know if I even want to move to America or move so far away from my Family but then I couldn't stand to not be with him either.

It's causing some serious doubts and some serious friction between us and it's making me really sad. He wants me to decide right now what I want to do and I don't know. The hardest decision I've ever had to make was what I was going to have for tea, like I don't know what I want :( and it's making me sad because I love him.

Could anyone offer me some advice on my dilemma before I go nuts! I was thinking maybe it's better off if I just end it with him now (even though I love him to pieces) instead of dragging it out until June and hurting him even more.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment