Pages

Search blog and web

Asking someone out even though you know your chances are slim ? Bad Idea ?

  • Thread Starter

So there's this woman and she works in my opticians , I first met her about a month or two back where she helped me choose some glasses and I was drawn to her very quickly . She's gorgeous , very friendly and has a genuinely warm personality , she also has the most delightful french accent as she's Algerian.

I tried not to get too attached because I knew the chances of her liking me of something ever happening where quite slim . I'd put her at around 20ish , she works full time in specsavers as a consultant , we come from different background , i doubt she finds me attractive etc whereas i'm 18 thought I look atleast 21 , Im a student who lives with his mum etc

In recent weeks i've had to pop in and out of the shop to sort out my lenses and i've really gotten infatuated with her . I tried giving her the cold shoulder at first but her personality is so forthcoming that its hard to . I flirt with her quite lightly , as in compliments etc and she responds well . I know that being nice is part of her job and all so thats what I have to keep telling myself to not be overwhelmed by it all .

Today I went in to pick up my lenses and basically itd be the last time I see her for god knows how long because from here on they'll be delivered to my house . I did plan on telling her how gorgeous I think she is and possibly asking her for a drink sometime but it didn't go to plan and ended up just leaving the store with my lenses telling her to have a nice day .

Now im kicking myself I didn't do something because im the type who cant take regret but there's a part of me which thinks nothing would have came of it anyway , the regret is killing me though .

On the way home whilst brooding over how much a pussy I am , I toyed with the thought of phoning up , asking for her and telling her but I know it would probably not go to plan and end up incredibly cringey

Anyone been in a similar situation ? I really need to get her out my head.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment