Pages

Search blog and web

To leave or hurt and stay

So, i'm 24 years old have been with my husband for 8 years married for 5..
I guess you could say ive fallen out of love with him.. theres no attraction and no feeling of love anymore.. yerh i love him and care for him but im not in love with him and it feels like this isnt right anymore and most of the time im numb to emotions.
So last year i decided to leave i told him that ive fallen out of love and i dont want to hurt him so we split... in this talk i watched his heart break right in front of me and in return that broke mine right along beside him..
I then lived by myself for a week and cried every day and had nobody around me.. soo yep we ended up getting back together and i got that feeling of ''Love'' back again... at least for a few months..
Its now like a yr and a half later and im depressed due to the fact im not happy where i am but also dont want to hurt him again but am hurting myself while staying here..
I know my parents would support me and my family and friends as they were there last time... i just dont want to deal with his pain...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment