Pages

Search blog and web

Is it a bad thing that I'm happy being alone?

I gave up on my two good friends because they were cheating on their respective husbands and I no longer have close friends to go out with.

I'm divorced and after a few akward dates, I'm not really interested in dating.

I'm 49 years old and still have teenagers to care for so I do t have a ton of free time but basically, I have become content on just being alone all the time.

I have my books to read, bike to ride, kids to care for, cooking, cleaning.

I'm actually pretty happy just staying away from people.

Is that too weird? Is there something wrong (in your opinion) with someone like me who is highly anti-social?

I've been through so many traumatic things that I just like things quiet and peaceful. I feel as I am judged as a loser but I really feel deep down, a real sense on contentment.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment