Pages

Search blog and web

How to proceed with this girl.

  • Thread Starter

Hey everyone.

Went out with my mates last night for a couple of pints. Despite the fact that I'd only just got back from a hectic field course and desperately needed some sleep, they managed to peer-pressure me into going clubbing afterwards.

Normally I'm not into clubbing but the music was better than the mainstreme **** you hear week in and week out, and I found myself having quite a good time. I then got dancing with an attractive girl, and offered to buy her a drink - an offer which she happily accepted. Whilst talking at the bar, she asked for my mobile number, and when we finished our drinks, we made out in the smoking area. Some minutes later her flatmates arrived in the smoking area, whilst we continued obliviously. When we'd finished, her flatmates said they were off home, asked the girl if she was coming, and said they were fine with her bringing me along too. I also quietly asked the girl if she'd like to come and *chill* at mine, but she said she had work early the next day as she works in the on campus shop, but that she definitely wants me to text her, before she left.

I went and found my mates, bought another round of doubles, and sometime later we headed home. When I got back she texted me and we sat drunkenly texting each other for a while, before I assume she fell asleep.

I now have her number, and am wondering what the hell (and also when the hell) to text her. I'm not sure what she exactly wants from me (ONS/FwB/something longer term) and I'm leaning more towards the first two, although I'm sure if it emerged that we have alot in common that I'd consider the latter too.

How do I play this guys/girls?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment