Pages

Search blog and web

My wife left me not sure what to think

OK I am on my cell phone so I'm going to make this short and simple. I posted here about 2 years ago. Back in Nov of 2012 my wife told me she was leaving me. She never moved out and I was able to win her back but the changes I made weren't permanent I only changed in the ways she wanted for a year or so. So this time it's over the same issues except I also got caught lying. I am an amateur bodybuilder and used steroids. She told me last time if I ever used them again she said she'd leave a divorce me. Well I am a complete idiot and I did. She said that was the last straw. I ended up telling her about it and didn't think it would be a big deal because I wasn't acting any different. A on she told me she was leaving and began packing her things. I told her I wanted her ring back because it was my grandmother's. She left the following morning. Since then we haven't had much contact except when it's about our son. We have a 3 year old. I am currently doing eve rything I can to win my wife back. I'm seeing a counselor and changing myself I am just having such a difficult time. She has been gone for 10 days. She only took all of her personal affects, she left a lot of things like her desk, chair, her knick knacks on her desk. Our bed is her bed as we put mine in the spare bedroom when she moved in. She left her table and chairs and a few other things like a suitcase. So here are my negative signs of things that are telling me it won't work out, she has texted me numerous times and she says things like, you need accept the reality of this, you need to understand I'm done, I have no regrets about leaving, I'm never coming back. She also took half of our savings account and told me to take the other half so she can close it. Also, took the modem and canceled our Internet since it was in her name, texts me about finding new car insurance so we can can ours, switching all my bills to be paid from my own account, and swith my paycheck t o my own account so our joint can be closed.

OK so the positive signs I have that it might work, she didn't pack all her things and has been here numerous times since then and hasn't takin any of it including her sewing machine. Her ring, I asked for it twice because it was my grandmother's so it's sentimental to me. She hasn't brought it or even mentioned it since. I haven't brought it up because I want to save this and want her to keep it as a reminder. Since the day she left she has filed for or even mentioned the word divorce to me. She still has her garage door opener and house keys and whenever she comes over to drop off or pick up our son she just opens the garage door and walks right in.

In my opinion and opinions from a lot of people I work with she's days all of those hurtful things to push my buttons so that I blow up at her which is what she's expecting giving her permission to file cause she wants it and therefore I want it if I reacted like that and she's doing it to hurt me. To make me feel the pain she had felt. I think it's possible but I need to change a lot. I am seeing a counselor and going to church and doing a lot of healing. I stopped the steroids and I am clean. I've told her all of this but she doesn't care. She says it's too late. But she said all that last time. Can I do this? Is it even possible?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment