Pages

Search blog and web

Walking down the high street I was genuinely disturbed....

  • Thread Starter

Something hit me hard and I realized just how many men's fashion stores there were. Honestly in some parts there were more shops devoted to men's fashion than women's. WTF is up with this feminisation of men? All men who are dressed up look like absolute metrosexual tools.

Let me tell you what, ditch your crappy Sperry and polo's crap and you crappy designer brand shirts in which you like a tool and I can make you look like an alpha and dominant man with around £10.

First start lifting weights, get a fitted plain T-shirt and get a tan and BOOM you already look better than some dressed up faggot who goes around thinking he's some fashion king in some £500 blazer dressed up like a woman.

http://ift.tt/1ndejAj

Rinaldo's physique here is very much obtainable. He's not huge or ridiculous yet looks alpha as ****. Even with below average genetics you can get that level within 2 years.

Now I am bigger than ronaldo in that pic and I wear those sorts of shirts and men definitely respect me. Girls give no attention but that's not because of my style it's solely because I am ethnic and below average looking in the face. I have some guys come up to me and ask me about the gym, men definitely respect you more.

If you are white and average looking, ditch your stupid Sperry and polo's crap listen to my advice and you will get men mirin' and girls looking at you.

Men are become so feminine and women are becoming masculine, what is up with that? I see so many guys with lisps nowadays and guys who speak a lot. Look at male icons of the past like Clint Eastwood, they only spoke when it was necessary and never spoke needlessly, that is a masculine trait. If you say more than 100 words in a day you are not a man.

And well as for the women, the less said about how masculine they're becoming the better.

Only thing which should be in your closet are jeans, the T-shirts I described, jogging bottoms for casual wear, nice fitted work shirts for formal events, nice trousers for formal events and suits.

Anything more and bro I have some bad news.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment