Pages

Search blog and web

She's my perfect match but...

I have recently come to realize that an aacquaintance of 15+ yrs is like my perfect match but I don't believe anything will or should happen.

When I say perfect match, I mean almost exactly what I would want in a future mate...intelligent, witty, infectious personality, like fun but doesn't party, Christian, and cute! Now those are the positives.

The negatives are imho huge. I'm 38. She's 28. We work together. She grew up in same church as my ex. The age thing might not be that big but the others are. She started working with me 2 yrs ago. Since we've known each other so long, we are quite comfortable speaking at work. At different times, we've been each others sounding board.

I haven't said anything to anyone about this so this may be more of a vent than anything. But I sit and laugh at times because it's crazy how we vibe together and yet it will probably never be more than it is!

Thoughts anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment