Pages

Search blog and web

Getting him to initiate sex again

So me and my partner had our ups and downs. That's why I joined this site, to find out some things. Has been quite interesting. He stopped initiating sex so after being on here, I decided to try harder on my side and started doing it more often hoping it would kick start him again. That didn't work, I never got turned down but he still didn't try. So I spoke to him about it and he said it's because I would "always" turn him down. I agreed because he has the worst timing, but told him if he chose better timing I would stop saying no. However our body clocks are on completely different times.

He stays up until around 2 am, making him not wake up until lunch time. Unless he has work on of course, but still he doesn't come to bed earlier. I have to be up with the kids by 7 am and then in bed much earlier then him.
I even tried staying up later in hope he would start initiating more when the boys were asleep, however that never worked because that's his gaming time.

We are at the point now that the only time we have sex is if I get bored and wake him up early (normally 10 or 11 am) and take it. However I'm sooo sick of his morning breath, I want him when I can kiss him without being grossed out. I make the effort though and pretend it doesn't bother me.

However because we only have sex like once a month or once a fortnight if lucky, he doesn't last long and that upsets him. I tell him we should do it more often and he would last longer.

I'm just need to k ow if there is a subtle way to remind him to try harder? Like... I can talk til I'm blue in the face but he just believes that "I'm ready for it whenever you are" is good enough but I want some romance. We do have foreplay but by the time I actually want sex with him, I'm not interested in drawing it out.

I don't know. I'm rambling. Just want advice on how to get him to start trying again...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment