Pages

Search blog and web

Did this girl lead me on and why??!

  • Thread Starter

Okay I brefly met a girl who was on another masters course at uni. I always saw her from afar, and managed to make brief conversation with her from the tube to uni, but not much more. Alas, timetables were completely different and she was surrounded by cock blockers, etc.

By happy coincidence, I was walking in the lobby at work 3 months ago and then bump into her. We're working at the same company! I said hi and she goes "Oh hey hi!!" and gave me a hug. She said let's catch up sometime. I quickly said, yeah sure, here I'll give you my number. She was with a friend so I said I'd text mine to her.

I texted her once in the evening to wish her well for the weekend and give her mine. She responded with thanks and an x in about 5 minutes.

I saw her again on Tuesday, (again she was with someone carrying lunch back to her desk - she works in a different division) and she smiled and flirted back (laughed and touched her hair, etc). Same again another week later.

I decided to text her about a catch up as I had become less busy. Didn't get a response. Met her in a corridor, but again she was with someone and didn't get a word in, just a smile from her and a wave as we passed.

Texted her again. But no response?!

In the end I thought ah this girl is not interested then. Then last week, I saw her again at the lifts, couldn't avoid her and said hi to her. She gave me that glowing smile and she is ****ing beautiful. She looks like a bollywood model or something. I chit chatted but again got cut short as my floor is first and out of nowhere 20 people come into the lift. When she talks to me in person she is very smiley.

Then just yesterday I found out from someone I met at drinks after work who works in another department that they were invited to her engagement party??!!!

What? So she was engaged this whole time? There was no ring and now I feel uncomfortable for flirting with her and a little led on. I also feel bad for fancying the pants of this incredibly beautiful engaged woman!

What to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment