Pages

Search blog and web

So there is this young girl I work with...

I dont work WITH her, but on the same floor. I dont see her too often, but when I do she seems to make it a point to smile and say hi. She looks young but I think she is early thirties, I am early forties and most people think I am about early thirties so I am guessing she has no idea how old I am.

I was out for about 4 months, cancer treatment, and after a few weeks back part time ran into her getting off the elevator when i was getting on and she said, heeeey. I just said hi.

We dont do the same work, and we are more in passing when we do see each other, but she is really cute and seems interested at least in being hit on.

Back story, I am 43 with two kids, divorce final last Feb, went through chemo/radiation for most of the summer while dating exclusively-- the relationship started while my divorce was in process. It was getting too much for me, so I had to end that relationship.

Right now I just want to do my own thing and I think this girl, being young and unattached, might be up for it.

I dont know how to make it happen. I did read no more mr nice guy and that was definitely me and likely why i am divorced.

Give me some game now that I am single again. Ok ive already had a 6 month relationship since my marriage fell apart so im not awful but not sure how to go about this one...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment