Pages

Search blog and web

First 'Night Out' i've ever been on... what to expect?

  • Thread Starter

I have actively avoided nights out for the past few years. I've never been a big drinker and have never really had anyone to go out with.

However I have been invited out on one in a few weeks and I think I may go. I've never been so don't really know what they are like, so I thought I'll go on one to see.

But I have absolutely no idea what will happen. They are going for pre drinks first round someones house and then going out into the town.

I've also never been drunk, however I have experience parties when being sober, and it wasn't really that great. I thought I may have a few drinks so I am a bit 'tipsy' so I can enjoy myself a bit more.

So can anyone enlighten me as to what happens on nights out? I honestly don't know anything... I don't even know what it's like to be drunk!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment