Pages

Search blog and web

Gut feeling

I've come to not trust my gut feeling because I really don't know what to trust in or what is true anymore. So I have a question I'm going to throw out there and see what thoughts if any, I receive.

My h is an airline pilot and had a trip to Lisbon. He decided to pick up Amsterdam when it came available. It just dawn on me, he's has been going to Amsterdam when ever that trip comes available. When I asked him why he traded trips he told me that it's his favorite place to go. He really likes it there.
I can tell you this now, It's not to visit the coffee shops, as he suffers from allergies and smoke is a biggie for him.

We've been living apart for a little over 3 years in the state of limbo, not really moving on. We are in 24/7 contact. He has his own apt where he works as he is gone about 22 days a month. He comes to the home a few days a month, but we dont sleep with each other.

We "assume" we aren't sexual with others, but these consistent Amsterdam trips when available has made me start to wonder. When I asked more about why he likes to pick this trip up, he told me, "it pays more." It was over the phone, so I couldn't see his face, but his voice sorta alerted me.

He has always told me he'ld never "pay" for it... but his best friends always says "it's the best kind sex, because when you're done, you can pay her to go away."


But I just dont know, am I being naive here?

~sammy

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment