Pages

Search blog and web

do any other graduates feel completely useless?

  • Thread Starter

anon or delete.

the struggle of unemployment is really getting to me, to the stage where I feel completely useless in all functions of life, and not just career wise.

Its taking its toll financially, add to this my parents are having financial problems and are at the risk of losing their house; which is adding extra pressure on me to provide not only for myself but them aswell.

Getting rejected applications, and after interviews makes me feel worthless.

Relationally, I just cant cope, because I feel worthless, and its made me quiet because I feel that I have nothing of value to say. Add to this I dont feel comfortable talking talking about my parents financial problems to friends, I feel I have a huge burden on my shoulders which I am hiding, and when I say im fine, I really dont mean it.

Physically I have lost weight through eating less (I was a healthy weight) and trousers are hanging loose on me. I dont know why this bothers me but it just does. I think its because I havent chosen to do lose weight, it is a factor outside my control, and this makes me feel like a little bitch.

I know I cant give up but I really dont see a light at the end of this tunnel. I just feel like I have been sold a lot of dreams, and my house of cards is collapsing completely.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment