Pages

Search blog and web

I got really drunk last night help...

  • Thread Starter

So I got smashed last night at uni... And now I regret everything. I don't usually drink but I went all in last night. I met a guy and all I remember is that we where making out all the night. I feel so embarrassed, and I am really scared that people have been taking pictures and stuff. There is this gossip Facebook page for my uni and people are posting pictures of people making out, and it is so mean. I just remember us lying on the grass outside the venue. Cant remember if i had sex with him, but I said that I didn't want to. Oh god, please tell me I'm overreacting... TMI but I woke up and my underwear is wet.

I want to go home :(:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment