Pages

Search blog and web

Why is he ignoring me all of a sudden? what should i do?

  • Thread Starter

About a week i went to a party and there this guy started talking to me and we were flirting and everything we added each other on fb exchanged numbers and everything and then all of a sudden started ignoring me. I guess he figured out i have a boyfriend which i kept avoiding to say that i had one. when we were at the party he had his hands around me and all constantly touching me and i guess i was pretty flirty too. my boyfriend left for uni and i stayed to finish my final year in high school. its been a month already and idk what to do i kind of want to break up because the distance is really big and we wont be going to the same uni next year....

why did this guy just ignore me all of a sudden? What should i do? would it be wierd if i asked me to go catch a movie as friends?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment