Pages

Search blog and web

Girl I loved, blocked on Facebook and ruled out my life still cares about me?!

  • Thread Starter

This summer I bumped into this girl on several occasions - mostly on nights out.


On one night we (her, I and the rest of our friends) were drinking in a group outside this bar. I caught her glancing at me plenty of times.


Half way through the night she went of with a pal of mine and he came to me and said she was talking about me, who I was "seeing" and how I was ... he let her know I was dating a girl and apparently she looked a bit taken a back.


Later on that night, minutes before she left, we all accompanied her and her cousin back to their house ... I stopped by a hole in the wall to get some money out and she said "Hey guys, wait up J's getting some money out" ...


Why did she ask for the rest of them to wait when their house was literally around the corner - 3 min walk max?!


Why does she talk to my pal and ask what's going on with me if she knows he'll talk to me about it?


I told her in a handwritten letter that I loved her ... she didn't reciprocate ... and the last thing I know is that she's dating someone now too.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment