Pages

Search blog and web

I think I want to break up... no idea how

  • Thread Starter

I've been dating my current GF for 3 years, and we've been good friends before this. I've had an amazing time with her but now it seems like things are fading.

Recently she's become really needy and depressed all the time, like literally on a daily basis she will text because somethings upset her or need consoling because she's in tears sometimes over the most petty stuff too... hard day at work, someone said something mean. Now I appreciate that you support your other half when stuff like this has been going on and I've tried, I've tried to give advice but it's falling on deaf ears.
It's got to the point now that everytime she texts I don't like reading it because it's never just chit chat it's always self obsessed mooching and I have to be honest this is starting to get me down aswell to the point where I find myself getting annoyed at most things she says now because it's the same **** over and over.

To me it's clear that things can't go on because it's not a healthy relationship if you're making each other unhappy.
Though it's difficult to go to someone after 3 years and simply say I think I'm falling out of love with you. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences of having to break up with someone they've fallen out of love with? how'd they take it and what did you say?

I also realise that some people may be judgmental at me breaking up with someone who's upset/depressed. Say what you will... I'm happy to be there for her and will say that but I can't be in a relationship with them...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment