Pages

Search blog and web

I just don't know!

Hi! I'm in year 11 now and since year 7, I've been best friends with a guy that all my friends say 'fancies' me, but I just don't see it, or for any reason why he'd like me. Obviously we get on really well because we've been best friends for almost 5 years, but he's very athletic, I'm really not! :p I just want to make it clear here that I'm not fishing for compliments (or insults, whichever) but I genuinely don't really like how I look, as a 5'1" girl, I'd say my legs are fairly long, but I just generally don't know how I look. Shoulder length dark brown hair, hazel eyes and no makeup! Although I always look tired, which this guy picks up on and will tell me to go to sleep earlier and whatever. Recently I haven't been feeling well and he's always asking how I feel and he's very sweet but I don't know if he 'likes' me. I have always pictured him as a friend but I've always been clueless when it comes to relationships and 'those' feelings. Today a load of my friends just came up to us and started asking us whether we were going out, I said 'no' but he stayed silent and when he was asked if he liked me he said 'no' while smiling and laughing nervously.... So I honestly don't know what is going on, have any guys acted like this guy? I just want to know!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment