Pages

Search blog and web

Should i do this? or is there no point

Ok this most may turn into a wall of text as this question requires a bit of background info (SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED), however if not and you're still unsure on some details i'll quite happily add some in, anyways to the question at hand:

There is a girl that i've known for two years while at uni and for practially those entire two years i've had strong feelings for her, however last year i got news that i didn't want to hear; she ended up dating some other guy, needless to say i was completely heartbrokem, i got so down that one day duting Novemeber of last year i confessed my love for her (and yes i do mean love)

However she rejected me not only beacuse she was dating, but she doesn't think it would work due to distance (we arn't that far apart i would try and make it work yet she doesn't think she could give me the love i would be looking for, she said she doesn't want to hurt me any more than she already has done) again i was heartbroken, but i already knew that this was the most likley outcome. We are still very close friends

Fast forward about a month; I was attending a xmas meal with one of my uni sports clubs (quite a formal dinner; full suits) she asked me whether i thought i was a good kisser, i answered truthfully with "I don't know" (as i had never kissed a girl at that point) i also added in a cheeky way "There is only one way to find out" i was half joking, her boyfriend at the time was there

Ok so after a little while she agreed to a bet that if i won a game of pool against her i'd get a kiss, if i lost i'd buy her a shot, well i won so you can guess how i was feeling. I should add that her boyfriend was ok (eventually) with letting her do this, i was perctlying willing not to do this as i do respect people's relationships

Anyway to my actual question, she is know single however finiding it hard to cope. Well my feelings for her still burn hot, and i again want to kiss her however i want it to be a really passonaite kiss, as if i can't date her i want her to know how i feel (even though she already knows) i want to take her a just give her a REALLY passionate kiss, thing is i'm not sure whether this is the best idea for me to do, as i'm doing my best to get over her and i'm not sure if doing this kiss things will cause me to "Fall of the bandagon"

Well there you have it, sorry if i bored you with the amount of info, but most of it was kinda needed

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment